Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CHICAGO

Well I'm goin to be goin to Chicago in a few day so KYAAAAA!!! I SO CANNOT WAIT!!! U already no how I love to explore n check out places to go to when i get to a new area! IM SOO EXCITED!! Though, I have been goin around NYC a lot lately, I still want to go to a completely brand new place, which though school is strangely about to start, I WILL STILL MAKE IT BACK IN TIME SO YES!  and dat new place is oh yes, dat damn beautiful Chicago; lol, well i hear about its crime rate a lot but still its a new city where i will be exploring so oh yes dis summer is gonna end with a bang, pardon the bad pun.  Oh i gtg get mi luggage ready lol so yesss CANT WAIT. CHICAGO, I'LL BE LOVING U SOON <3 <3 <3 <3

CHICAGO

Chicago Brauhaus
North Ave. Beach - Lake Michigan
Shedd Aquarium
Grant Park
a) Millinium Park
b) Buckingham Fountain
c) Art Institute
Brookfield Zoo
Adler Planetarium
Field Museum
Chicago Riverwalk
Water Tower Place - chicago shopping mall
Navy Pier
MCA Chicago
Willis Tower Ledge


VINTAGE SHOPPING IN 18 ST PILSEN
Tristinstyling
Squasht Boutique
Tanner O Conner
Sir & Madame
Francesca's Collection
Knee Deep Vintage
Glam To Go
Saint Alfred
Shangri La Vintage
Comfort Me


No comments:

Post a Comment