Monday, October 14, 2013

how i'm feeling

u no i'm just not really feeling well today; i have failed to pass the NYC Council Project.  Also, I passed this great once-in-a-lifetime audition but infuriately, cannot go because of financial issues.  I don't know I just feel as if nothing great is really happening to me.  Is it just me or do i just have really bad luck?  I feel as though nothing is going right...sigh...also, i'm not feeling well and at the end of the day, I just end up reviewing these vocabulary words that my own dad teaches me WHICH I ABSOLUTELY HATE.  I don't i really hate studying those vocabulary words....If it was math, or science or writing then yes BUT SERIOUSLY, VOCABULARY!?!?!?! UGH! bad ending to this day...well gotta go, i hope good luck like miracles happen to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment