Monday, February 24, 2014

Failin Italy

Well, dis pretty much sucks. I found out 2day dat I didn't make it in the Italy competition, even though I worked hard for it ugh.  *cries* lol, jk.  I mean even though I'm kinda disappointed, at least I can enter dat other program of mine without regrets.  Nah, but I did wished dat I got in at least.  Well, it pretty much sucks dat I didn't get in.  Oh well, imam cheer up.  There's always more opportunities to come.  :) IMMA GET U GUYS LOL.  Nah, but I have this other program of mine that's kinda rare and yesss, free THANK GOD.  I chose to do the medical thing though, cuz mi grades seem pretty good and im interested in the medical field.  It's like a nursing thing, and I chose it cuz u no it could b pretty useful so when I really need it, I can just use the skills they've taught me.  Nah, but here's the killer part. UGH.  You gotta type an essay. WHICH I'M BAD AT.  UGHHHH. YYYYYYYYY? I wuz hoping dat the shoo-in would b the interview but unfortunately, dat doesn't seem to b the case.  Oh well, Im still gonna do the essay.  Even though it's kind of a let down to see dat we gotta write an essay.  I aint gonna shy away from the challenge. TIME TO GET U, AND CONQUERR U!!! YO, DUDE U GOT DIS. well, im out so see yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment