Friday, May 23, 2014

Arista Election

well, I wasn't really planning to try runnin as the publicist but I did it last minute anyway lol. I saw it as an appealin opportunity 2 show mi leadership but lol, I didn't pass.  Well, though it was interesting, I wasn't really bummed out about it.  On the positive side, I guess dat means I don't have to busy myself with the publicist activities lol.  I can focus on mi aps and getting a better grade. :D furthermore, though I have pretty good ideas, and I was commited to its events, I don't really know much about the positions of the Arista Senate and I know I'll be hell busy so I probably shouldn't be the ARISTA publicist anyway.  Oh well, even though I didn't make it, I'll find other opportunities so I shouldn't be bummed out lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment