Saturday, April 4, 2015

PILLOW FIGHT 2015

OMG, I JUST HAVE TO SAYYY KYAAAA I attended a pillow fight PUBLIC in NYC!!! yo it wuz crazi, n ofcours NYC would hav something lik dis lol

With a group of friend, I got to hit so many different strangers with mi handy dandy pillow hahahaha; I dont think i'v ever been dat close 2 a breathless concussion lol.  I got ambushed by the junior division after hurting a little girl a little bit lol, n got ambushed by a group of people hahaha just like with another hundreds of ppl filling up the place lol  Also, there wuz also girl who would climb onto of the guys' shoulders n just like the others, I found dat as a cheat lol n attacked with full vigor hahahahA.  OMG, THE BEST THING WUZ DAT I SAW EQUIPPED PILLOW WARRIORS LOL!!!  THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WERE ON A MIGHTY QUEST TO DEFEAT EVIL WITH THEIR FLUFFY PLUSHY WEAPONS TROLOLOOL!!

What wuz even cuter, wuz dat ther wuz a marriage proposal in the park!!!!  in replacement, instead of doves, there wuz cute pillow flyin in the air!  I found it so adorablee

Im so glad I wuz able to partake in dis lik srsly, hopefully, I'll be able 2 do dis nxt yr ;') if so, heh, cant wait for round 2 kyakkyakkyakkyak trlololoolol

oops well i gtg sooo see yahhhhhh hehhehehe gonna get mi pillow ready and pumped lol

No comments:

Post a Comment