Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nowadays

Hello, I know this seems kind of strange; I don't know why but, I have felt apathetic nowadays.  I don't know why; maybe I'm just tired or maybe I'm just not doing anything that I find interesting.  It's so BORING.  Too much routine, I feel as though nothing interesting or at least to me anyway is happening in my life.  I'm getting really apathetic as if I don't care about anything anymore.  Even the usual, where my friends would tell me of their love stories, seem like a drag to me.  At this moment, it seems like a chore to even listen or act like I'm interested.  The topics that I found so interesting before have been recycled and now, I just feel like I could care less.  My god, I hate being so down because even that's a chore.  But I can't help it; I just tend to be open with my opinion whether you like it or not.  I just wished something interesting and new and fun and happy would just pop into my life and take me for a ride.  I definitely need it at the moment.  Please, have something interesting pop into my life or happen to  me because I'm just depressed about being bored.

Please, help.

No comments:

Post a Comment