Friday, June 19, 2015

Philharomonics Central Park

well, dis wuz a while ago, but i just have to say it wuz not as bad as i thought yet not as legendary as I thought; I would've preferred to be at the front and carry more food and drinks with games like cards as we waited for like an hour for the show to start.  all i know is THERE WAS SO MANYY PPPL like DAMNNNNN!!!!  i wish me and a friend of mine had arrived like 3 hours ago!  because by the time we got there, there was barely any space to sit on our blanket n we were getting bored of waiting around.  I found out even before we even got there; there it wuz on tv n we already saw a lot of ppl likE damnnnn!!!!  I think it was one of the biggest musical concerts ever and even though I stayed for like a couple of songs, they sounded beautiful!  All I know is with a few adjustments, I would like to attend again; it was shorter than I expected though; the concert wuz from an hour n thirty minutes to like two hours.  Can't wait to attend next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment