Friday, August 3, 2012

Yesterday's Epic Failed Event"Goin to Manhatten"

hehehe tell me how the other day, i organized tis trip to manhatten on fb! My friend Bright, and I went to Manhatten, just to get Nathaniel's Nutmeg in Barnes & Nobles.  She was so funniii!!! <3 It's so wierd tat Bright has the same b-day as mi mother ,April 17.  She does have tis mother aura...lol.  She lik protects me, and cheers me up no matter what situation.  It's like i can tell bright anythin! i wish we stay together at least throughout highschool... i wuz sooo pissed when we both found Albert,tis midget, gone.  He wuz wit us at the beginnin and then when me & bright went to Carmen Hall in Lehman College campus, (we wer tryin 2 find the others), he LEFT TO GO AFTER US!!!!! well, tat event wuz a total epic fail.  Nxt time, i should choose clinton entrance instead as the meeting place, lesson learned.  Albert is tis short gy who's wayyy into sci-fi, we argue playfully around a lot, and he's cool and funny to tlk wit.  NO BUT I WUZ SOOO PISSED WHEN WE DIDNT SEE HIM AT THE MEETIN PLACE! WE TOLD HIM TO NOT LEAV AND JUST STAY THER BUT HE WUZ GONE WHEN WE CAME BACK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment