Monday, August 26, 2013

Resort Pool

Ha....I swear IT WAS AWESOME!!!! we went there and since mi aunt's boyfriend was a special guest, he took all of us there.  There was cole slaw, hamburgers, hotdogs, ribs, etc.  It was right next too the resort main house, a dock for boats, and to a beach.  By the way, I ate a cheeseburger and some garlic cream potato.  They had an ice cream cooler and i think a soda cooler too.   After I finished eating, I sat for like ten minutes.  My cousin didn't want to go into the pool at all.  I got up and changed into a two-piece.  Even though it rained a bit, the water felt great, but i wuz totally bored at the beginning.  I hate boredom so I decided to play with three lil kids. 2 girls and 1 boy.  One of the girls and the boy were siblings. It was pretty fun though, we played marco/pollo, shark.  Later on, I decided to practice on mi own kind of.   I wuz interested in what mi brother wuz doing: a handstand, a butterfly stroke.  So in the end, I practice on my own too.  Surprisingly, I got at least half of the pool with a breast stroke, and even more oddly, I was pretty able to do a back stroke too, welllll I think?  the backstroke though - really killing mi right shoulder...  Even so that was surprising: come on, like seriously, I can't even float!  It felt awesome though; OMG!!! I FELT LIKE THE SWIMMERS IN THE ANIME FREE! sigh, it was great.  Later on, my brother decided to go to something like a diving board kinda like what they use in water competitions like in the anime Free!.  He dared me to jump and man IT HURT.  My belly felt like it was slapped like repeatedly!!!! of course, mi brother followed after proclaiming himself as aquaman and dancing like a wierdo to radio while ppl were cheering.  It didn't hurt his belly when he dived: well, duh, he does like so many sit-ups so it really shouldn't hurt much.  It turns out we were BOTH doing it wrong.  My cousin tells us that our heads are supposed to go in first so that belly thing really shouldn't happen.  That thing hurt like crap so I decided not to do it again.  When every1 wuz nearly leaving, I tried to surf on a small board and eh, kinda succeeded.  Then i took forever in taking a shower, changing clothes, and taking a bite of chocolate candy ice cream.  Well, that's how it basically ended.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment