Saturday, August 24, 2013

Return

i don't no it's just me or its a dream but me and mi sis are back together from what i see.  i wuz surprised when she had called out to me when she had made tacos.  Man, are they delicious!  I was quite stunned when she called my name.  I thought as my father had made me assume that my own sister hated me.  I'll be very glad if she doesn't.  One less burden for me to take care of.  I felt very glad even though it was quite awkward at the beginning of the meal.  We talked about our aunt, cousins, and NBA.  It was....a good experience.  But i'm quite suspicious.  Things like this usually don't come easily.  Hmmm...maybe I'm just thinking too much and my instincts have failed me at this moment.  It's quite wierd that they were false cuz usually they are right.  Idk but i'm glad she and I are back together.  I prayed and I just have to say Thanks god! I owe you one >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment