Monday, August 19, 2013

No Longer

well, i just figured out mi big sister hates me.  well, not really just figured.  I've been thinking about it for weeks.  Ever since Atlantic City I feel as she was quite distant like strangers.  I felt as if my relationship with her has been strained or I felt that she hated me.  I've felt that in my instincts and as usual, I ignored them.  That was pretty stupid cuz they usually are right like a lot.  But just recently, it's really true.  I no longer have a sister.  U see, for the first time in my life, I went against her.  I don't know why.  I guess I was just tired of it.  But the last words though that I said to her that night were completely not true.  And I really don't know why I said them.  But her actions have proved my instincts right.  You see, when she and I were in a heated debate, she attacked me first.  We got into a fight and somehow that fight led to the kitchen.  She was right that I was being critical of my mother but I just didn't want to admit it to her.  She interrogated me about why I couldn't help mother.  Well, I told her, ok. Fine, I sincerely tried to tell her that I couldn't because I wasn't at the pool.  Like seriously, how can I be in two different places at once?  That's like impossible.  But I don't think I could get it to her clearly because she kept on asking me the same question.  Well, up to that part except the instinct part, is what I told my

No comments:

Post a Comment